RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
brought her home this afternoon. what a dream to drive......I drove my Audi TT to the dealer for the last time....with the top down........that was a fun ride.....but this is a great ride!!!! started to play with some things........will go over owner's manual tonite.......have mud flaps (weathertech) and front mats (3D) ......just got notice my tonneau cover is on the way.......ordered the Paragon in same color as the truck. I also got Orvis covers for the back for the dogs!

I went over everything on the list from here.....and everything is intact and working, so far......I even blew the horn and used the windshield washer!! nice truck!!!!

·
Registered
121 Posts
brought her home this afternoon. what a dream to drive......I drove my Audi TT to the dealer for the last time....with the top down........that was a fun ride.....but this is a great ride!!!! started to play with some things........will go over owner's manual tonite.......have mud flaps (weathertech) and front mats (3D) ......just got notice my tonneau cover is on the way.......ordered the Paragon in same color as the truck. I also got Orvis covers for the back for the dogs!

I went over everything on the list from here.....and everything is intact and working, so far......I even blew the horn and used the windshield washer!! nice truck!!!!
That's great news. Happy for you!

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
Pics?

Reactions: CB919

·
Registered
26 Posts
Really happy for you as I know you have been waiting a long time like I have. SPP, dealer and another source all have mine being delivered on Thursday so I shouldn't be far behind you. I've had no level of excitement the last couple of weeks but it is starting to creep back a little. Dealer has already tried their best to make things right, (I've been driving their 2014 Laramie 5.7 with air susp for the last month and they threw in the hard top tonneau cover) and RAM is supposed to make an offer for this monumental screw up so I'm hoping to come out a little better when all is said and done. Hopefully we will both be happy as long as the wait has been. Congrats!

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Really happy for you as I know you have been waiting a long time like I have. SPP, dealer and another source all have mine being delivered on Thursday so I shouldn't be far behind you. I've had no level of excitement the last couple of weeks but it is starting to creep back a little. Dealer has already tried their best to make things right, (I've been driving their 2014 Laramie 5.7 with air susp for the last month and they threw in the hard top tonneau cover) and RAM is supposed to make an offer for this monumental screw up so I'm hoping to come out a little better when all is said and done. Hopefully we will both be happy as long as the wait has been. Congrats!
thanks, Hank....I know all too well the feelings you have been going thru.........all I can say is that when the salesman called I had tears in my eyes!! once you get it, it will be worth the wait....this is a great vehicle........I need to get used to the size......I have been driving an Audi for the past 13 years!! I think I could fit it in the bed of the truck!! I did not get any special offers, but they did discount it for me , and financing thru Chrysler gave me another $3000 off....so, overall, I did well!! good luck!!

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
gotta say......the more I drive this truck, the more I love it!!!! I got the Laramie Limited.........in granite crystal metallic, with the 6'4 bed. the only options I really got were the diesel engine and the chrome bumpers. they come with the chrome molding on the doors.......everything else is included in the package! I have gotten the garage door to work, and connected with Uconnect.......I even got my phone to start the truck!! The gps is wonderful!!! one of the best ones I have...and I have several!!

here's a couple of pictures.....excuse the dirt...it rained last night.

IMG_20140618_183914_419.jpg IMG_20140617_185418_458.jpg

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
Good looking rig! Would look even better with that ram1500 off. The doors, especially with those chrome side moldings!
Congrats!!

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Good looking rig! Would look even better with that ram1500 off. The doors, especially with those chrome side moldings!
Congrats!!
I don't mind the ram stuff on the truck...afterall, it's a Ram!! but I did ask the dealer no to put their decal on the truck......they put the license frame and something in the hitch!

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
Makes me wish I would have got the chrome side pieces now....

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Very nice looking truck! I love the 6-4 box on yours. Some I've seen around just look so much longer than the additional 9" from the short bed. Perhaps is the 20" wheels.

Don't tread on me!
MOLON LABE

1 - 18 of 18 Posts