RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner

Gonna Get Rid of my Sticker

6K views 18 replies 13 participants last post by  schwoch1 
Lonestar4x4 - I find your comments unreal. To me there should NOT be any printed circuit boards, cold-soldier joints, hockey pucks and so many things have no clue in our vehicles.

I want a set of points, a distributer and a simple, color-coded wiring harness to the lights. That's not going to happen today but should. I laugh at those who NEED blue, teeth, remote phones, rain-sensing wipers, automatic door locks, windows and wipers that respond to atmospheric conditions and lights that know when it's dark. It's a joke and we all pay for it.

JohnC can have my horse. When I rented two for my last elk hunt I severly damaged my hand punching one that tried to bite me. Big mistake on his part and I cold-conked the SOB with my right hand. Swelled the darn thing up too. Of course, never had trouble with that creature the rest of the week. I don't trust horses because so many let them dictate their stupid desires to you they expect it from all.

Same with these new vehicles. Too many of us forget the truck is a transportation from point A to point B. Does not have to be any more than that.

P20EE code as DataRider so aptly related. DEF BS to me. "Delete" is the real answer.
While you are wishing, add in $0.29/gal gas cause you going to need it for that hit and miss engine. :D;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.