RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner

121 - 122 of 122 Posts

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #122
This door-to-door college kid came to my house selling kids' books. Since I don't have kids I was a no-sale. But as the weather was approaching, I set up my camera to do a time lapse. Along with the weather came Bianca. I let her into my garage--with her bicycle--to get away from the storm. In fact, you can see that the camera gets bumped a couple of times as the angle changes. She could not be deterred from going out there to make sales, so I custom fit her with a trash bag. You can see her modeling it during the time lapse if you look real close.

But then she came back to thank me for my hospitality/help at the end of her shift at 9:00 PM. I inquired about how far she would have to travel on a bike with no lights and it turns out that it was pretty far away. I was immediately reminded of Mickey Shunick who was a local college student who was (apparently) well-known in our area for riding her bike everywhere she needed/wanted to go. At night. Until she disappeared. If you want to know more about that, I linked the local news coverage at the end of my video.

Anyhow, here's how it went:

121 - 122 of 122 Posts