RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I signed up for the mail delivery Ram 1500 updates and brochure through the Ram website. Today I got the brochure with an Exclusive Offer for $500 off the price until June 2nd, 2014. Place your request fellas!!!

Reactions: DieselDan

·
Registered
575 Posts
I did that several months ago. Nothing like that in my mail here. I will update when and if I get something.

·
Registered
13,665 Posts
No offer of a discount when I did it either.

You must be something special?

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
I also signed up more than a month ago and I have not gotten anything . Any suggestions?
I heard that it is a random thing based on a list unrelated to the brochures although that may be one way to get on the list (along with being a previous Chrysler new car buyer, signing up online, going to events, etc.). It is likely aimed at certain regions where Ram wants to help sales. Another mystery with the incentives.

·
Registered
346 Posts
I received mine last week.

·
Registered
396 Posts
got mine today!!!!

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Im in Southern California if that means anything. I saw somebody received one in Arizona as well. Dont know if its a western US thing or not. I only signed up about two weeks ago. I made sure to ask for the brochure to be sent to me. I declined the web version. Dont know if that has anything to do with it. I also said I was looking to buy within one month.

·
Registered
396 Posts
I'm in Erie, PA. I signed up over a month ago.

·
Registered
189 Posts
I've signed up 3 times over the last 6 mos.Most recently last week.I've got my fingers crossed that my discount offer will show up.Thanks for the encouraging update.

·
Registered
13,665 Posts
Just saw an email from Chrysler gaining me a registered certificate for $500.

Will print it next week when I get home.

·
Registered
575 Posts
Got a email. No discount coupon was attached.

·
Registered
334 Posts
I got mine a few days ago it's good til June 2nd if I have my truck by then I can use it.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts