RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For sale pre-Epa Green Diesel Engineering tuned ECU for 2016 Ram Lauramie 4X4 3.92 gears. Buyer would have program new vin and injector codes with Alpha OBD as I am not equipped to do this.

4X4
High idle
Turbo brake
Regeneration message
$600 can Plus shipping.

It may be possible to ship this to the US, but I have not looked into it

I have purchased a new 2021 Ram Ecodiesel.

Thanks for looking
Dave

·
Registered
44 Posts
For sale pre-Epa Green Diesel Engineering tuned ECU for 2016 Ram Lauramie 4X4 3.92 gears. Buyer would have program new vin and injector codes with Alpha OBD as I am not equipped to do this.

4X4
High idle
Turbo brake
Regeneration message
$600 can Plus shipping.

It may be possible to ship this to the US, but I have not looked into it

I have purchased a new 2021 Ram Ecodiesel.

Thanks for looking
Dave
Have you checked into the possibility of shipping the ECM to the USA?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
This is an emissions intact tune. I have not looked into shipping it to the US. I would assume Fed-ex or UPS could handle it although this time of year they would most likely lose it.

·
Registered
44 Posts
This is an emissions intact tune. I have not looked into shipping it to the US. I would assume Fed-ex or UPS could handle it although this time of year they would most likely lose it.
My Ram is fully stock and I'm looking for a pre=EPA tune. So not only would I need to buy the ECM and pay shipping, I will also need to purchase the AlfaOBD app and a OBD scanner to correct the vin & injector codes to work.
I'll think about it and see if it will be feasible.

·
Registered
2014 Ram 1500 Ecodiesel, GDE Hot Tune, Rebel front end conversion.
306 Posts

·
Registered
2018 SLT+ Crewcab Ecodiesel
100 Posts
I did some reading and I'm not confident that your tune with the 3:92 ratio will work correctly with my 3:55 rear end. I can change the ratio in the BCM with my Alfa OBD, but not in the ECM, and some folks have had issues with the cruise system when tuning with miss-matched gear ratios.
It's a shame, because it's a great deal!
Someone will be happy, but I'm going to pass on this one, good luck with your sale (y)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts