RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings everyone. I have been lurking on the forum for a few weeks, did not see the need to post as I have not actually ordered my truck yet. I live in the Pacific Northwest of the US, going to be ordering my truck from Dave Smith of Kellogg ID. I will probably be ordering a 2015, I promised my wife I would wait until November before buying.

My intended order:
2015 Ram 1500 Outdoorsman 4x4 Quad
Access Nav
Trailer Tow package
Comfort Package
Bright Silver/Black

I am hoping that someone who already has their Outdoorsman will take a bunch of pictures and post them.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Not many people have received outdoors mans yet, but there is at least one thread containing a few pics of an ecodiesel outdoorsman. I ordered mine 4-12-14. Ill post some pics when i receive it

·
Registered
346 Posts
Ordered my Outdoorsman a few days before sledog, Hopefully will have it by the end of May or 1st week of June.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Ordered my Outdoorsman a few days before sledog, Hopefully will have it by the end of May or 1st week of June.
Have you received a VIN # yet? I'm still waiting on mine, haven't received any info from Ram about my order. My Dealer is working on getting more info for me, they contacted me 5 days after i ordered it and told me i had to change to black wheels, but when i called them today they still didn't have a vin or a build date scheduled, but said they will contact their regional manager to get it pushed through to production faster. The wife ordered a GC ecoD that day too. Haven't gotten anything from Jeep either, but I was able to get a VIN for the GC and a estimated shipping date of 5/13 5 days after i ordered it.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the welcome, I will let everyone know what kind of deal I get from Dave Smith. Unfortunately I will not be ordering until November. The reason I am going there (its a 200 mile trip) is a few years ago we were vacationing in Wallace ID, and the water pump on the rig we were driving broke, the techs at Dave Smith pushed 2 cars out of their shop so they could get us in and out as fast as possible. So instead of wasting our whole Saturday repairing the rig we spent a few hours in the morning and were on our way again. I think that kind of service needs to be rewarded so that is where we are going to buy.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts