RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

· Premium Member
2016 Big Horn 4X4 Engine and Transmission tuned by no longer available (but truck runs good)
320 Posts
Welcome (y) and😡

· Registered
2022 Eco Diesel Limited GDE Tune
46 Posts
Insulation, sound barrier stuff. I have seen this also by my battery but not in your same area but a hole you can look into on the fender, and I just stuff it back in only once since I had the truck since mid-November.

· Super Moderator
2016 SLT 4x4 Quadcab 3.53 with a cap
1,351 Posts
I've got a bunch of mouse traps at the back of my garage, actually rat traps, they really murder them. Loaded with a small peanut in the shell and a drop of peanut oil, makes them irresistible. Also heard that peanut butter mixed with baking soda will do them in.

· Registered
4,296 Posts
Get a small bottle of tea tree oil and put a couple of cotton balls
I may have to try this. Just like clockwork, I have a mouse that builds a nest in the battery box on my dump trailer every year. And every year I have to remove the empty nest and clean it. They don't cause any damage, but I don't like mice being in the battery box.

Reactions: keiths487too

· Administrator
10,265 Posts
I may have to try this. Just like clockwork, I have a mouse that builds a nest in the battery box on my dump trailer every year. And every year I have to remove the empty nest and clean it. They don't cause any damage, but I don't like mice being in the battery box.
Same mouse every year? It could be a different one since they all look alike. (joking)

· Premium Member
2016 Big Horn 4X4 Engine and Transmission tuned by no longer available (but truck runs good)
320 Posts
Apparently they love (to eat) the wiring on later model stuff:mad:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts