RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
2019 Ram 2500 Cummins - EX Ecodiesel owner.
14,503 Posts
...and the picture was taken???

I still envision a landscape of barren trees and brown or snowy/wet. That is a stunning picture of your iconic truck. Must have been last Summer. 90 degrees each day here but "here" is not there.

Agree this section is boring but boring in a good way. We just keep one trucking - if you can afford the fuel.

Reactions: sourdo

·
Premium Member
14,503 Posts
The truck and your place sure look good.

Talked to the wife about us selling at these silly prices and moving to north Florida. Way, way too many people here. Even the rural roads are jam-packed with vehicles. Trucks also have a huge presence, more than one way or another. Huge urban complex housing projects have torn up the landscape and glutted the roads and facilities with people. Awful when the city moves into you. Unfortunately the wife has a mother in nursing home. Mid 90's and probably healthier, with no mind, than most of us. Not a chance we can move any time soon.

·
Premium Member
14,503 Posts
Real estate prices are asinine high. What get me as much is how many people there are who make that kind of money and actually eagerly pay those prices. You see that on forums like this also. People buy trucks and modify them, sell and buy more with more mods and have no issue with the expense.

Back in 1964 when I made the decision to be a school teacher sure was a mistake financially. Oh well, too late to live and learn.

Going out for a motorcycle ride. Cold beer helps.

·
Premium Member
14,503 Posts
Truck forum reminder.

There was a rather disgusting person that built near me. He and his family were politically disgusting to me and violated HOA regulations daily, getting away with it by bribing the HOA president, also the same politically.

To live in an area that is horribly crooked, crime-ridden, high taxation, social disruption and even anti-American is not pleasant. Best to move or never go there. That disgusting person near me ... MOVED out just last week. I put lots of legal pressure on the HOA and his family. With no local support they bailed and moved. Do not allow others to force their way on you, especially when their ways are evil and wrong. To not do that is to encourage more trouble that multiplies into some of the issues we have today.

Back to Trucks ---- $6 a gallon diesel here and the new inline 6 gassers coming from Stellantis. Now when will they have the replacement CP4's for my truck?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts