RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner

61 - 67 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
Good question.
Six months without a peep is not the way to do this.
We really have no ability to discover whether there is a second check for us, let alone speed up the process.
They don't really ever have to pay us. We'll just assume the first owner submitted a claim. End of story.
I'm sure the lawyers got their cut on day one.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Good question.
Six months without a peep is not the way to do this.
We really have no ability to discover whether there is a second check for us, let alone speed up the process.
They don't really ever have to pay us. We'll just assume the first owner submitted a claim. End of story.
I'm sure the lawyers got their cut on day one.
That's very true. I love how the 833 number and the website said my first check was sent out on 1/13 and then the second was sent on 1/27....then the [email protected] said that nothing was sent on the 13th and the first check was sent on the 27th

Complaining about free money is so much fun!!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Guess we will see, The claim tracking site just updated today for me with the following message. "Fiat Chrysler has determined that no eligible former owner or former lessees has submitted a valid claim related to your vehicle. Fiat Chrysler has sent your second settlement check to the mailing address listed on your claim form." I had received the first check more than a month ago and up until yesterday the site said they were waiting to see if the first owner had filed...

·
Registered
188 Posts
I just checked and received the same message:
Second Settlement Check Mailed
Fiat Chrysler has determined that no eligible former owner or former lessees has submitted a valid claim related to your vehicle. Fiat Chrysler has sent your second settlement check to the mailing address listed on your claim form.

so...we will see. I'll update when/if I receive it.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Just checked website today and saw same message about a second check being sent. I’ll post again when it Arrives. If like first check, it’ll be on a slow boat from China.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #66
Yay! Same for me. Only six months. Not complaining. Happy to get another $600. Thanks to all who kept this conversation going.
Jeff

·
Registered
32 Posts
Just called, apparently my check was sent on the 14th. Lets see who gets theirs first! Post em boys(and girls, its 2020, cant judge)

61 - 67 of 67 Posts