RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner

81 - 98 of 98 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
I haven’t been tracking this 2nd check topic and had pretty much forgot about the extra $600 thing. Imagine my surprise when the check was in my mailbox this morning. Like Christmas in February.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Both my buddy who has a EcoDiesel and i received our checks yesterday.

The saga is over, i shall miss you all.

Until the next Class Action, in particular the EGR cooler

·
Registered
153 Posts
Pony Express delivered yesterday in STL... date on check was 2/24??

·
Registered
172 Posts
Received my second check yesterday!!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Got mine yesterday too. Bought a round of oil and filters for the engine and transmission with a little to spare!

·
Registered
750 Posts
Still waiting for mine and I called on Friday. I have to say, their website and customer service/hotline is a total bust. I got the same run-around answer about blah-blah-blah, some day it'll go out, you are the only owner, etc..... just waiting.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Lol I just barely got my first check last week. Originally submitted everything in May. I'm thinking I should have my second check some time in 2023.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I chose the single check option. Submitted May 2019. Accepted September 2019. Check has still not been mailed.

It has been confirmed that no previous owner filed a claim, so I am the only one claiming for my vehicle.

I have been trying since December to switch to the two-check option, and have been blown off or ignored every time.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I know we have no way to determine if first owners have applied for compensation until an unexpected check arrives in the mailbox.
So far, I've seen nothing to indicate that any of you 2nd owners have received check number 2.
It's well past August 1st, the cut-off date for the original owners to apply.
I'm sure someone will post on here when the first check hits their mailbox.
I just figured I'd ask the question and maybe create a place where the question could be answered when the time comes.
Thanks for all the valuable information and the entertainment.
Jeff
Got my second check last week which is approximately 9 months from when I submitted my application

·
Registered
103 Posts
I was gone on vacation for about 10 days and the second check was here when I returned. I guess the previous owner did not apply.

81 - 98 of 98 Posts