RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering, has anyone actually seen their invoice. There should be a few prices. One is the PP and another is for Employees. I am supposed to pay the PP price with the Affiliates Program (1% under invoice +$75). The salesman I went for a test drive with says he can do better than that and that I don't need the control number. I am wondering if he was blowing smoke up my anal opening.

·
Registered
13,680 Posts
I have both the invoice and the window sticker right here. The MSRP figures are the same. I do not see a PP figure. The ones I see are marked FWP,HB,FFP and EP.

My base figure on the final buy was about $800 lower than the FWP, which is what I figured I would be paying. Then the dealer subtracted a full $3,000 off of that for "stuff" (rebates?) I knew little about. My final figure ended up 17% BELOW MSRP. Then you add tax and registration fees on to that.

I'll know if the final papers I have are what it really is tomorrow when I pick it up. Hope this was an answer or at least helpful.

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I will have to investigate further. Using AOL Auto site, which research suggested to use, I found what the invoice should be for the truck. The price I am looking for is for the Chrysler Affiliate Awards Program.

Edit. The FFP may also be the affilates. I just googled what the FFP was. It use to be PP back when I purchased my Caliber in 06.

·
Registered
396 Posts
I shot for and got 3% under invoice. Then subtract rebates

·
Registered
183 Posts
MSRP on the truck I ordered is $55,000, Invoice is $50,066, I got it for $48,600 before rebates are deducted, which is 2.93% below invoice and is below the friends and family price of $49,640.

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you for your replies. I guess my discount is pretty worthless. Maybe I will crash a train full of them!!! Just kiddin!

·
Registered
19 Posts
MSRP on the truck I ordered is $55,000, Invoice is $50,066, I got it for $48,600 before rebates are deducted, which is 2.93% below invoice and is below the friends and family price of $49,640.

Which one of these is the invoice price: FWP,HB,FFP or EP?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts