RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking at the HD Diesel web page. They no longer have a tune product for the RAM Ecodiesel. They used to do the 2nd gen tune through 2019. Now that is gone also.

·
Registered
2017 Laramie eco 30k. 3:91
211 Posts
This method of only communicating through email is absolute BS. I've tried to get in touch with
HDD both ways a while back and got no response at all. That's no way to run a business:mad:
Every time I’ve called them, they answer.

·
Registered
2016 Ram 1500 Ecodiesel 4x4 CC Laramie
935 Posts
You gotta remember in Central Canada where there is no competition, businesses have it their way. Usually felt this way dealing with businesses in the Praries. They can rip 2 holes in you if you break down there. 😥

·
Registered
211 Posts
My bad. I meant you can not call them. The phone number is no longer listed. It seems all communication is now thru e-mail.
Oh man! I didn’t realize that. Thanks for that info. I wonder if EPA got their tentacles into Canada. It’s been a solid 8 months since I called them.

·
Registered
Vehicle descriptions in signature
1,309 Posts
On 12/20/21 I called them, got voice mail, left a message inquiring about a tune for my 2016 Eco. I also sent an email. They never responded to either the voice mail or the email.

·
Registered
Vehicle descriptions in signature
1,309 Posts
HDDS, 204-222-9500

Reactions: malquid

·
Registered
211 Posts
Maybe it’s the way I’m calling Canada from the US but I’m getting a number disconnected message. Anyone else getting this?

1 - 20 of 43 Posts