RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looked around and trying to find a picture of Delmonico red with bronze hellcat replicas, found a white truck with bronze and satin black. Satin black looks clean on the red also but curious if anyone has seen the bronze?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Well nobody answered so I grabbed the 20x9.5 satin black and working on blacking out all my chrome. Had mirrors and bumpers wrapped, plasti dipped tailgate badge, all side badges off, also dipped ram logo on steering wheel. Handles I found covers and plasti dip to match, black mesh grille comes in today and down to smoked headlight/taillight combo I like, have projector headlights and need to figure out which HID bulbs I can go without kicking a code.

Attachments

·
Registered
88 Posts
Looks awesome. I like the wheels. I might have to start looking for some.

Is your truck a LBCC?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
6.4 box and crew cab, found rims on ebay for $792. Couldn't stand all that chrome and Satin black goes great with this red.

·
Registered
506 Posts
Ha! I have the same exact truck as you. CC Laramie. I like the chrome and just went and bought some chrome pinstriping for it. LOL Also ordered a set of Hankook AT3's for it today. They will be in next week.

So did you use the 3M vinyl for your bumpers or what did you use? I like the chrome but also really like what you did with your truck.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
37 Posts
Well nobody answered so I grabbed the 20x9.5 satin black and working on blacking out all my chrome. Had mirrors and bumpers wrapped, plasti dipped tailgate badge, all side badges off, also dipped ram logo on steering wheel. Handles I found covers and plasti dip to match, black mesh grille comes in today and down to smoked headlight/taillight combo I like, have projector headlights and need to figure out which HID bulbs I can go without kicking a code.
I went with Genssi X6 for the lowbeams, and Morimoto XB's for the fog lights I did not need the splitters for the foglights, as I used ALFA OBD to add the sales code to the BCM. No issues whatsoever.

·
Registered
68 Posts
I like your setup. What size tire did you go with?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sorry haven't been on in awhile, truck came down from Canada so there snow tires on it brand new so running them until gone, there 275x60r20

1 - 11 of 11 Posts