RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello there all,
I purchased my 2015 outdoorsman in dark blue with graphite effects on Jan 31/18.
Have enjoyed it, but have a few issues I'll take to the forums.
I have a fair bit of experience with vehicle maintenence, & improvements, always on turbo charged vehicles.
In fact, I don't own a NA vehicle..lol
I look forward to interacting & sharing on the forum.

·
Super Moderator
2,524 Posts
Welcome. Always nice to have others to share ideas/experiences.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you very much Mopar,
I'm logging in today to make an inquiry, & share some pics, of removed intake, freshly removed injectors, share some info & symptoms, & get some opinions...
Just have to learn how to start a new topic..lol

·
Registered
12,631 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

Now, you should share your pictures and stories of the past year-and-a-half of ownership. Imagine you have read around and learned what to do to keep your Ecodiesel running cleanly and reliably.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey there all,
Ecosparky, I hope you enjoy the area!

Currenty I have the truck very much disassembled, removed all radiators & rad support to access the motor. Wiring harness disconnected, Intake removed, injectors out.

Still trying to figure out how to start a new thread..lol
Really want to share my learnings & pics. Would love to start a thread and get input from you all.

·
Registered
12,631 Posts
Hey there all,
Ecosparky, I hope you enjoy the area!

Currenty I have the truck very much disassembled, removed all radiators & rad support to access the motor. Wiring harness disconnected, Intake removed, injectors out.

Still trying to figure out how to start a new thread..lol
Really want to share my learnings & pics. Would love to start a thread and get input from you all.
Pick the section you want to start a new thread in. Then look up. There will be a gold box on the left that says, Post a New Thread.

I know - "start" is not "post" but here its the same thing.

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Always great to have a knowledgeable member! Read on and enjoy.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts