RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Might think about leasing one if they'll let me. Being the first year and all, I would rather lease it in case I don't like the way it hauls. I have a 6000 lb camper that currently tow with my customized '99 Durango. The Durango is getting long in the tooth and it's time for something more capable. My other choice is a 2500, but who has that kind of cash laying around...
Anyway, here I am.

Attachments

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hi, skitzo, welcome to the forum. 6000 lbs should be a walk in the park for this new truck hopefully..

Attachments

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Might think about leasing one if they'll let me. Being the first year and all, I would rather lease it in case I don't like the way it hauls. I have a 6000 lb camper that currently tow with my customized '99 Durango. The Durango is getting long in the tooth and it's time for something more capable. My other choice is a 2500, but who has that kind of cash laying around...
Anyway, here I am.
I have a 4600 to 4800 lb camper that I tow with my 2.8l VM Diesel in my Jeep Liberty, and it tows well. I don't lose much on the hills of PA and the Mass Pike, and usually able to keep it at 60ish. That is about as fast as I tow, due to the fact that trailer tires are only rated to go at 65mph.

Welcome to the forum!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts