RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ordered a white laramie limited with the chrome bumpers on July 30. Everything except sunroof...don't use the one I have now! Looking forward to learning and sharing about our trucks. Been lurking for a while trying to get a head start on things. Only thing I have planned for the truck right now is dvd headrests for the kids. I don't think I could do without those. Anyway, I hope to have it in the next six weeks. Called today and all the parts are there. We'll see!

·
Registered
505 Posts
Welcome to the forum Landshark. A limited huh, that's a very nice truck! One of our members activated the Uconnect wifi hotspot for his kids. Video, wifi, quiet kids, genius.

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
Great choice of truck! White on chrome is really sharp, you will love the limited!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Hey Landshark - whereabouts are you? I have a cabin up near Harrogate/Cumberland Gap and travel that way quite a bit...

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Pics will be posted, don't worry! Thanks for the nice welcome. Snail... I'm just outside of Knoxville. Prob about an hour and some change from Harrogate.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Nice - I lived not far from Clinton Highway (Greer area) in the early 90s, and worked at Knoxville Lincoln Mercury. Thats where ill be retiring to....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts