RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name is Darren Delzell and an am a new member of the forum. I am a mechanical engineer and am currently employed as a machine designer. Previously I worked at a family owned Dodge dealership where I was a service manager for 20 + years. I am planning to retire in 15 months and a new ED Ram is going to be my retirement reward. I was glad to find this forum as I was spending a lot of time prowling other forums to find nuggets of ED news. At this time I am planning to order a '15 about this time next year. Meanwhile I will visit this forum frequently to see how others are doing with their vehicles.

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
Welcome! Congrats on the forthcoming retirement!

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
My name is Darren Delzell and an am a new member of the forum. I am a mechanical engineer and am currently employed as a machine designer. Previously I worked at a family owned Dodge dealership where I was a service manager for 20 + years. I am planning to retire in 15 months and a new ED Ram is going to be my retirement reward. I was glad to find this forum as I was spending a lot of time prowling other forums to find nuggets of ED news. At this time I am planning to order a '15 about this time next year. Meanwhile I will visit this forum frequently to see how others are doing with their vehicles.
Welcome, we look forward to your experience and insights about Rams! The forum has a large range of people--except for women. Some know trucks, Rams, mechanics or none of these. I for one can learn a lot from the experts, so comment whenever the spirit moves you.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts