RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,
First, what a cool site, I have spent a huge part of my day reading everyone's post. I don't have one yet but will have one before the end of the year. My issue in Nor Cal is no one seems to have one in stock for me to look at. The dealers try to steer you into the hemi and it seems due to the supply and demand the dealers are don't even have any to sell. 2 came in last week, they were ordered 2 months ago. I drive a lot during the year, around 45000 miles a year and want something safe, decent mileage, smooth ride, and can tow. I'm on the fence on getting a 2500 so I can get a cab over camper so I can tow my boat, but I will sacrifice mileage and comfort. Well I will keep looking and reading, thanks for all your help in advance!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Go to cars.com and do an advanced search (1500 diesel), I found one in LA to test drive. I fell in live with the truck, found one out of state and made the 1100 mile drive to pick up a smoking deal on a 4x4 Laramie ED.

·
Registered
391 Posts
keep looking. I know there was one at litha dodge in the bay a couple of weeks ago. These trucks are fairly hard to find here in california. What part of nor cal are you in?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts