RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, found this site from a link over on RV.net. I currently own the rig in my sig but am getting ready to sell her and order a new Eco-diesel. Just have not decided if I want to wait for the 2015 orders to open or go with a 2014. Have been reading a lot of good things here about the ED and have to say you guys have put my mind at ease about the new truck. :cool:

Thanks Don

·
Registered
505 Posts
Welcome to the forum. This is an excellent site for anyone interested in the Ecodiesel. Keep in mind we all love them. You may have still have a shot at ordering a 2014. Good luck.

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
Welcome Ohio! :)

If you're going to look for a 2014 model, move quickly... ;)

1 - they don't seem to stick around once they hit dealer lots
2 - ordering for 2014s will be closing shortly, which means 2015 orders...but deliveries for them will be into the Fall
3 - good news is there won't be much by way of updates for the 2015s as the 2014's big update was the Ecodiesel engine (and minor styling freshening) with the 2013s being the most recent big update to the platofrm

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
Welcome! I would shop around and try to find a '14 if not, no biggie order a '15 when they open up in august! Great choice for a truck btw!

·
Registered
214 Posts
Welcome, if you find one on a lot, if your hauling or towing I highly recommend the air suspension and trailer pkg and mirrors. If possible get what you want don't settle for less.

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
When it comes to my trucks I always order. Will be the Outdoorsman or Laramie, 4X4 6.4 crew cab, with air ride, 3:93 gears, posi, tow package, loaded with all the goodies. The payload hit of the Laramie may put me in the Outdoorsman, We are looking at a travel trailer with a GVWR of 7,800 to 8,125 and a tongue weight of up to 900# so payload is going to be an issue I think.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts