RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I placed my EcoDiesel order January 31st. I got a call from the dealer earlier today and my truck has finally arrived! I'm heading to the dealer Wednesday morning to pick it up. I'll be using it as my daily driver and log 240 kilometres(about 140 miles- mostly highway) commuting daily. I'm anxious to see what kind of fuel mileage I'm able to achieve. Here's hoping it runs many years trouble free :)

Here's what I ordered and price paid in Canada:
2014 EcoDiesel SLT Quad Cab 4x4(black)
Class IV tow hitch
Spray in Bed liner
Total price $32866 + transport, vehicle prep, taxes
On the road, OTD $39400

·
Registered
18 Posts
January 31st huh... I ordered mine on January 5th. As far as i can tell it is in shipping on hold status still. Dealer "doesn't know" when they will ship to BC.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just a quick note- Thanks to the users and information posted online(Service Bulletin) I ended up being refunded money for a DEF surcharge at the time of delivery. For any new or future owners all EcoDiesel 1500s are to be filled with DEF at dealer cost(paid for by the Motor Company) prior to being delivered to customers.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Welcome .... I'm from Ontario as well and just joined the forum.

I have had my truck for the weekend and am very impressed. Gotta say I miss the big Cummins sound but the mileage of this unit makes up for that so far.

Enjoy. MB

1 - 7 of 7 Posts