RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Hello all,

I don't typically do forums but I live the vibe here, I have a '17 Eco Diesel Laramie with many upgrades and modifications. Thought I would sign up to help out and share my personal build.

New wheels and a couple other goodies coming in the next week or 2.

Current:
View attachment 75282
Sweet truck man

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Hello all,

I don't typically do forums but I live the vibe here, I have a '17 Eco Diesel Laramie with many upgrades and modifications. Thought I would sign up to help out and share my personal build.

Current:
View attachment 75282
Hi: Jay Flat Out... Nice... but not a fan of the white dinner jacket look with black sneekers!!! Here's mine at work.
Dieseldragon North shore of Lake Erie.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,208 Posts
Welcome. I've seen some of your work in the past when searching YouTube.

Reactions: Jay Flat Out

·
Registered
13,920 Posts
Hello! Welcome to the forum.

That picture shows how much the wheels and tires can change looks. Stunning.

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
Hello all,

Current:
View attachment 75282
Have always like the 'Salt-n-Pepper' look. Especially with smoked light covers and tint. Looks Like AZ or CA? Sky looks too clear and blue for FL this time of year.

Can you link your 'U Tube' into you signature if forum allows? Unaware of what others are referencing. Below is my 2016 next to a dealer modified 2019. I'm leveled 4x4 w/ 305/55/20. Dealer truck is 4' lift, 35s and 4x4. Added ED Badge to tailgate...bought as a pair put other on my Dad's 2015 ED.

Also Took a can of $4 spray paint and colored the ram head red on my 58K truck...LmAo...if you zoom the the eyes...you will notice white reflector tape...they glow at night from behind with minimal headlights from behind. The closer cars get...the brighter they glow...my kiddos said it 'freaks them out' when following. Seems eye reflect as if they are watching the car pass...IDK...haven't driven behind myself yet..

Anyways you rig is very nice. Adding a Mopar Sport Hood as I did is well worth the cost if someone is prefers that hood over our OEM.

View attachment 2016.v.2019.pdf

Reactions: JimboAnz

·
Registered
766 Posts
Welcome from Central Texas and sharp looking ride-tires and rims.......:cool:

·
Registered
156 Posts
Hi Jay, welcome to the forum. I installed King carli on my truck last week. I got it at CJC off-road. It's

1 - 14 of 14 Posts