RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Approximately 3 weeks ago maybe before I had a off brand airbag explode on my rear passenger side.
I had tissue temporarily fixed but now I have three active and one permanent code not to mention my dashboard keeps on telling me to service air suspension immediately service trailer brake system immediately and my ABS light is on along with my traction control. Live wires were exposed after the airbag exploded and I had sealed it off with electrical tape but I now think that my repair is no longer working. All of this boils down to the ABS sensor in my eyes do you guys think that if I replace the ABS speed sensor that is attached down by the wheel, would that fix my problem? The 3 codes are
U3017 U-1412 U-0415
FYI I'm aware using a cheap off brand for my air spring was a bad idea. I had a new brake line installed as the other one had been severed at the hydraulic line attached to the caliper

·
Administrator
2015 Outdoorsman EcoD CC w/6.4' 4X4
5,789 Posts
If your wheel speed sensors are damaged/not working correctly, those need to be fixed to be able to clear any of the ABS codes.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts