RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am starting to upgrade my truck I am currently getting a 6 inch lift on it by a dealership i bought it at but i do not like their tires and rims they have. I am trying to order some but want to make sure they will work and fit I am looking at 18 x9 rims and only can find 35 x12.5 tires will those tires fit on those rims? and will the whole set up fit on the truck? it won't have any offset or anything I know everyone on here knows their stuff so this is the people to ask for help.

·
Registered
197 Posts
All depends on what the lift is compatible with. You could go through the trouble of researching the optimal offset and size for your lift, or, depending on what you're willing to spend, you could just save yourself the trouble now and down the road and go with a BDS lift installed at an authorized dealership and they'll give you all that info upfront.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well i was planning on getting a pro comp suspension at a dodge dealership that does lifts and modifications the lift includes PRO COMP
Front Spindles
Coil Spacers
Lower Control Arm Drop Brackets
Front Brake Lines
Rear Coil Spacers
ES9000 Shocks

and i was wanting to have the tires before i take it into the dealership but like i said i wanted to buy my own rims and tires I am planning on getting XD series rockstarr II rims which are the 18 x9 and i want either 35 or 37s to go with it but don't know what size tire to get to fit on the rims because the tires say 35's 18 x 12.5 or something like that

1 - 4 of 4 Posts