RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been a guest here for a long time I ordered my truck in april it was picked up today they do exist my truck is a Max steel reg cab ed

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
41 Posts
And by my count only the third regular cab I've heard of and the first delivered! I'm still waiting on mine as is another member on here.post pics!

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'll try to reply to all the posts I'm between Indiana & Saltsburg pa The only you can get a diesel is with a 8 foot bed DSC00225 - Copy.JPG DSC00232 - Copy.JPG DSC00232 - Copy.JPG I only have 140 miles on the truck The fuel milage is a lot better than my 94 318 5 speed

·
Registered
177 Posts
How many weeks did you have to wait. I order my june 6 dealer ordered it june 9. just wondering how long I will have to wait.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Welcome! Yes it will be a lot better. I have just over 3500 miles, and I averaged 42 mph, and my mileage is just over 24 mpg. I haven't seen a whole lot of mileage postings, not sure what everyone else has, I got to 1/2 a tank on my DEF, I put the 2-1/2 gallon container in, and did not quite fill it, FYI. Maybe we can start a thread on the group mileage and DEF usage.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts