RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name is Lloyd from Richmond VA. I have just purchased a 2017 Ram 1500 Laramie w/EcoDiesel with 18k miles. I've driven it about 1,200 miles or so and enjoy it so far.

My last car was a 2014 Mercedes GLK 250 Bluetec and that made me appreciate diesels. Twin turbos, extremely quiet, 35mpg avg, and 370 ft lbs of torque in sport mode was a dream. But a nightmare with the maintenance! I needed a vehicle to tow a 5-6k lb travel trailer as well as be my daily driver. The Ecodiesel seemed to fit the bill.

I appreciated the forum for the info. I used it prior to my purchase and plan to use it much more often now that I'm an owner.

I look forward to gleaning more knowledge from you, meeting/chatting with you, and one day being able to help others once I have a bit of experience under my belt.

Lloyd

·
Registered
142 Posts
Welcome to the club Lloyd. Good looking truck. It should pull that trailer easy peasy. Lots of super smart people here so you should have plenty of answers to any questions you have.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Welcome and good looking truck. I’m in Moyock, NC. I am coming up on 50k trouble free miles on my 2017, but I did buy the extended warranty just to be safe.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts