RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13,969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Firkins Chrysler/Ram in Bradenton, Fl. repaired a dent in my hood caused by ??? They fixed it with no issue even though I could not prove it came that way. They also gave me a rental car while they did it.

Asked about an oil change today. Sales Manager told me if I was traveling, I could go to any Ram dealer. They can access their computer and see that I am owed four free oil changes. Then it could be done anywhere.

As it is I really will get four free oil changes at Firkins. Now that's pretty good, heh?

·
Registered
100 Posts
Firkins Chrysler/Ram in Bradenton, Fl. repaired a dent in my hood caused by ??? They fixed it with no issue even though I could not prove it came that way. They also gave me a rental car while they did it.

Asked about an oil change today. Sales Manager told me if I was traveling, I could go to any Ram dealer. They can access their computer and see that I am owed four free oil changes. Then it could be done anywhere.

As it is I really will get four free oil changes at Firkins. Now that's pretty good, heh?
I have been pretty happy with mine. As the dealer/sleaze factor goes, its minimal. I also get lifetime washes as part of the purchase.

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
Ontario was very good to me! Gave me a limited and 2 oil changes for 57K

·
Registered
346 Posts
There were a few frustrating issues, but I can't complain. I have free oil changes for life from my dealership.

·
Registered
738 Posts
Tomball Dodge - Jason Douglas is the GM. Outstanding individual and dealership. I've been personally buying from/through Jason for years.

·
Registered
13,969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just remembered. On one Firkins visit, while waiting for a re-flash, the sales manager gave me a cold beer.

It's hard to get better than that.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts