·
Registered
751 Posts
3.5 weeks

·
Registered
7 Posts
Its all a F&^%ing lie...
I have sent my NOTARIZED papers in via email, at the address the claim handler sent back in September, and today get an email reminding me to send the signed papers...They are stalling for some reason
I have contacted deveral attorneys and all of them don't give a FU$%. I have lost so much money from this POS truck and since the AEM it takes 8 seconds to get to 30 mph.
Do not cash the settlement.... The internets claims over 800million in settlements, well the claims agent said the have 60k claims, and at $3075.00 each WHERES THE $$ GOING...
DO THE MATH

·
Registered
19 Posts
Surprise, got check mailed indication on 9/28. Check came today 10/10, go figure. I sent in original claim on 5/12. AEM completed 7/18. Release sent in August, had to send three times. Glad that's over and done. Now I can just drive and enjoy, hopefully.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
14 Posts
7 weeks since the green check mark and still waiting. Claim submitted on May 14th. They are slow rolling the checks out. I have stopped holding my breath when opening the mail box.

·
Registered
123 Posts
7 weeks since the green check mark and still waiting. Claim submitted on May 14th. They are slow rolling the checks out. I have stopped holding my breath when opening the mail box.
We are in the same boat, I submitted the claim on May 15th and no check yet. My mail box is two miles from my house and I don't have to look in my mail box to see what's in it, I signed up for USPS Informed Delivery Daily Digest, [email protected].

USPS photographs every piece of mail, informed delivery send me an email with the picture of each piece of mail daily, it builds a great record of what arrives and what does not.

·
Registered
87 Posts
I got my check last week... going to estimate it was about 3 weeks since the green check "Check mailed" status.

·
Registered
123 Posts
10/15/19 Check arrived today. Filed claim on 5/15 so exactly FIVE MONTHS. The green check mark for check mailed was on 8/27 so exactly seven weeks ago. BUT the date on the check = when they actually cut it is 10/10/19 five days ago.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Looks like I’m lucky too and they didn’t see that TFL vid. Check came today 7 weeks after I got the green check mark in late August

·
Registered
44 Posts
Finally after sending all documents at the end of May and new tune in early June I have the hourglass on "check sent". Anyone know how long does it take for the hourglass to change to a green check mark?

·
Registered
134 Posts
Finally after sending all documents at the end of May and new tune in early June I have the hourglass on "check sent". Anyone know how long does it take for the hourglass to change to a green check mark?
I've had the hourglass on "check sent" for 31 days, it would be nice to receive it before the end of the year.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts