RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im planning on buying the gde hot tune and running that for a while before i do a full delete, but am having no luck finding the proper process for the delete. This is my first emissioned diesel so im a bit lost. Looking for any parts ( part #s would be great!!!) That i need above of course the off road tuned gde ECU. Like downpipe etc. Sorry for a newbie question the answer may be out there but i have not been able to find it!!

Cheers!

·
Super Moderator
2,660 Posts
Call GDE. I'm sure they will have the answers you seek or can point you in the right direction.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Off-road Tune
Flo-Pro delete pipes
2-5 hours of work time
I would also recommend a cat-back exhaust system at the time of delete for mas sound.

·
Registered
13,889 Posts
Then the flex coupler leaks exhaust into the cabin and GDE gets blamed.:confused:

Talked with a local garage who told me they would NOT do the exhaust change because of licensing fears. They did firmly say if I had the exhaust they would send me to one of many local "shade-tree' operations to have it done. With that arrangement they have done many Cummins, Powerstroke and Duramax pickups. Finding someone to do it should not be hard if you can't do it yourself.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts