RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Download this: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.photobucket.android

Upload them to your account then when you share them select copy to clipboard, then IMG. Then paste it here.

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk
Doesn't Tapatalk Pro ($2.99 on Android) upload photos directly?

There are scores of file sharing services. Photobucket is one of them. Others I use regularly include Dropbox, Facebook, Flickr, Instagram and Google+.

Too bad the forum software is not up to modern photo sharing needs.

Added note: As a test I tried to upload a photo from my Android phone to the forum using the Chrome browser. The problem is that the pop-up "Insert Image" window does not zoom properly so that the window is too small to read. If I wanted to upload a photo from my phone I think I would transfer the image to my computer and upload from there. I'm not sure if an iPhone would work better. I have to say I really don't like vBulletin forum software.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
How do you up load pictures from your phone to this site.
You asked the same question in at least 3 different threads. Duplicate posts are poor forum etiquette. Please take the time to do some research instead of cluttering up the forum and wasting our time. Thanks.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Threads merged, and moved into Site help.

You asked the same question in at least 3 different threads. Duplicate posts are poor forum etiquette. Please take the time to do some research instead of cluttering up the forum and wasting our time. Thanks.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts