RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say hello and say that I've finally joined as a member on this wonderful forum. I'm actually quite a long time lurker. I've owned my Eco for a little over 2 years and I've been reading for even longer. I get on the forum and read nearly every night, and I've even learned a few things while I was at it. I learned about gde, made the purchase, and love it! I also installed the glow plug port in the rear bumper, following the write up posted here. I feel like I already know some of you, perrysburg, kazi, 97, cap, and many, many others, but never joined because I never felt like I had much to add after the wise voices had already spoken. Hopefully i will be able to add bits here and there and make a contribution and give back to so many that have given to me! Thank you!

·
Super Moderator
2,997 Posts
Welcome aboard were glad you officially joined and hope you continue to participate. As you know great bunch of helpful & knowledgeable guys around here.

·
Super Moderator
2,524 Posts
Welcome!! Glad you decided to join the rest of us here.

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Just wanted to say hello and say that I've finally joined as a member on this wonderful forum. I'm actually quite a long time lurker. I've owned my Eco for a little over 2 years and I've been reading for even longer. I get on the forum and read nearly every night, and I've even learned a few things while I was at it. I learned about gde, made the purchase, and love it! I also installed the glow plug port in the rear bumper, following the write up posted here. I feel like I already know some of you, perrysburg, kazi, 97, cap, and many, many others, but never joined because I never felt like I had much to add after the wise voices had already spoken. Hopefully i will be able to add bits here and there and make a contribution and give back to so many that have given to me! Thank you!
Took my daughter to The Opry this spring...you live in a great city!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
What a neat feeling it is seeing all these replies! It's the same feeling I got when I saw Reba shopping in Kroger and when I saw YouTube's tnoutdoors9 at academy! I feel very welcomed here.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts