RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, its been a while since I logged back onto here. I always mean to check but I keep getting distracted. Just wanted to share my youtube channel with everyone here. By no means am I an expert on anything but I am a gearhead and the channel was started for my project street/race cars but I ended up making some videos on my truck and realized how much I enjoyed it and wanted to let everyone here know haha

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
Hey guys, its been a while since I logged back onto here. I always mean to check but I keep getting distracted. Just wanted to share my youtube channel with everyone here. By no means am I an expert on anything but I am a gearhead and the channel was started for my project street/race cars but I ended up making some videos on my truck and realized how much I enjoyed it and wanted to let everyone here know haha

nice channel

·
Super Moderator
3,416 Posts
Nice Vid you do a great job of keeping her clean. I’ve thought about doing the same kind of YouTube review if & when I get to 500,000. Always wanted to go to Sema but I believe it’s only open to someone in the business. Still have my GN but haven’t been to races & shows as much the last few years. Any upgrades planned for the truck?

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
nice channel
thanks! Althought I messed up one bit on the latest video haha

Nice Vid you do a great job of keeping her clean. I’ve thought about doing the same kind of YouTube review if & when I get to 500,000. Always wanted to go to Sema but I believe it’s only open to someone in the business. Still have my GN but haven’t been to races & shows as much the last few years. Any upgrades planned for the truck?
yeah Do it! Add me and Ill add you back! Also SEMA is open to industry only, but I am sure you can get a pass in. I go every year.

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
You may be able to get in, you have a registered business in the automotive business. I believe that most of these shows will allow pretty much anyone with a REGISTERED business in. They usually want a Tax number to prove that you own a business. Heck they're trying to sell stuff! They want as many businesses as possible, Just not the general public.
My wife gets into the Commercial area of local Gem Shows with my sign business info.
They don't know if your Trailer delivery company includes any type of detailing or upgrades to trailers or other vehicles anyways.

Sorry didn't mean to High Jack the thread!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts