RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner

61 - 66 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
3,293 Posts
ChooChooman 74 with the internet age if you don't treat your customers right it's all over the websites and your jeep was the first vehicle I looked into about the GDE tune for it and there was not one bad review I could find and there customer service is outstanding!!!
That is a good feeling knowing that if you have an issue you not on your own , because I had an issue and they helped me straighten it out .:)

·
Registered
2,315 Posts
ChooChooman 74 with the internet age if you don't treat your customers right it's all over the websites and your jeep was the first vehicle I looked into about the GDE tune for it and there was not one bad review I could find and there customer service is outstanding!!!
That is a good feeling knowing that if you have an issue you not on your own , because I had an issue and they helped me straighten it out .:)
Their service is excellent. On the Jeep Liberties, we can get the Transmission controller reprogrammed. I always thought it shifted funny, but thought that is how it saves more fuel. One thing I wanted changed was when it shifted into 5th while towing, since I only wanted to tow in 4th. After a few emails back and forth asking if all the other shift points were ok, it was soon apparent that something was messed up. I sent it back, and sure enough, something was garbled in the programming. He fixed it and reprogrammed the shift points free of charge. Normally, a reprogramming of this would be $50. I got it back and was extremely happy with the performance.

As far as the Jeep's tune, I have their "Full Torque" tune. Basically, factory power, doesn't derate when the Torque Converter is locked, "EGR Friendly", and whatever else he does to make it more fuel economical. My diesel mechanic was impressed that it was still factory power.

·
Registered
2,315 Posts
Just ordered mine. Have less that 400 miles on the truck.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Ordered 8/10/15
Received 8/12/15
Installed 8/12/15
23,800 miles at time of install
Have about 250 miles on after the tune. Noticeable difference the pedal from a stop. Does not take as much pressure to get it rolling and there is not that immediate quick acceleration once you do start moving. Like the difference the cruise function. The increased HP seems to help hold 8th in spots where it would down shift. Over all I am impressed with the tune and will probably be sending my stock ECM back in shortly.
EVIC mileage went from 20.5 to 23.8-24.5 on the normal daily commute. Still on first fill up so I have no fuelly numbers yet.
Indiana

·
Registered
2,315 Posts
All installed with 382 miles on the truck. I haven't really got much to compare to. But, it does feel a bit different.

61 - 66 of 66 Posts