RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner

41 - 54 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
If one of the things you want to know for sure is if your AEM is completed info is in FCAs system surprisingly that information can be found (it updates) on the FCA site where you look Up Whether a Vehicle is Eligible for the Approved Emissions Modification. Just enter your VIN and it shows if AEM is completed and if AEM extended warranty has been applied. https://www.mopar.com/en-us/my-vehicle/recalls/eco-diesel-warranty.html#ecodiesel-search-submit
Viola!! Appreciate the craniums up about the MOPAR site to check my AEM status. Checked it out today, 9/22, and it shows my truck was eligible for the AEM, AEM was completed, and extended warranty has been applied. Even provides a PDF of the extended warranty. Next I went into the ECODiesel settlement website and rechecked my Claim status. It now shows that Approved Emissions Modifications have been installed (no more red "X"), and that a settlement check has been mailed. If status would have been correct last Thursday, would have saved me 2 hours & 41 minutes sitting on hold trying to talk to my claim manager. Never did get a call back, despite being promised. Will past update when check is received.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
Just an update for the fun of it. Since I started this thread, two months after I filed all the paperwork, a month after I started this thread......still have a red x for paperwork. :mad:

·
Registered
6 Posts
I was told specifically that their email system can NOT handle email attachments over 2MB.
That would have been a nice thing to know when they sent the Offer & Release letter with the instructions that a person could reply to the e-mail by attaching copy of the signed letters. Would have saved three weeks of frustration when I kept sending them copies and they kept sending me e-mails saying they didn't have it.

·
Registered
11 Posts
My settlement has pretty much been a big joke. It started off by sending them everything they needed with a PDF attachment. After some weeks I asked what the status was, they replied with "you haven't sent us the paperwork." So I sent it again. And again no response for days and asked again, and again got the reply they haven't received anything. Being an IT guy I'm assuming their system is silently rejecting my attachment. So then I sent every page in separate emails as .jpg attachments. Apparently they got them that time. I eventually see the status go to "issued". After some more weeks go by with no check, I contact them again. They tell me they sent the check two months prior. No check I tell them. Then they proceed to send me in a loop to three different emails to contact the correct department. I finally got a direct correspondence with someone that told me it was mailed to street address "48", and subsequently returned to them. :/ he then asked me to reply with the correct address. My correct address has been attached to the original signed documents the whole time, I don't know why they can't check that. Anyways I replied, and here we are in wait again...

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
Mohrt:
Certainly understand; I started this thread and I continue to be told that my docs have not been received even though they have been "snail mailed" and signed for; emailed with PDF; emailed with jpegs; emailed with just the two signed pages; and even FAXED to their special number.....ALL at the instructions of individual reps in the call center...........and yet I continue to wait. They have no idea what is going on. I'll be really surprised if I ever see any money.

·
Registered
74 Posts
I did scan to pdf of first 4 pages, then sent as attachment to reply email. Repeat second 4 pages. Worked on first attempt. Check processing. Try it.

·
Registered
116 Posts
It showed my check mailed on 9/6/2019, still not here on 9/31/2019. Sent another email yesterday telling them the check has not arrived. Guess one of the prior posts about four (4) weeks being needed for the check to "arrive in the mail" is closer to correct. Even in the old days, the Pony Express would have the check here already.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Now October 8th and still no check. Said it was "mailed" (which only means it is approved for payment) on 9/6/2019..

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
Well, another month now (5 months since I submitted my "first" signed docs), and the web site continues to say FCA does not have my signed docs. Called the "help line" and they have no idea, but did have a great suggestion: "Submit the paperwork again and I'm sure it will be processed asap". So I did, and continue to wait.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I'll add a little story, and share my experience thus far...May 31st I sent of my paperwork via the USPS. Had the AEM done that day so figured why not. Reading many of the posts and the slow or questionable responses (if any) to the USPS method I PDF'd my paperwork and emailed it. Received a response within a week that the paperwork was received and "being reviewed." End of September I receive notification and via email may papers to sign and return. Sent via email back and two days later my status is changed to "the check is in the mail." Well no check yet, not worried as it seems to take 4-6 weeks per others on the forum, the interesting piece is that my USPS submission must have just shown up in the cue as I've receive another (and separate new claim #) notice that my paperwork is being reviewed LOL I'll advise them once I receive my check and it's deposited....!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Update...just checked my mail and low and behold I have my check! All totaled 4 months and nine days...

·
Registered
7 Posts
My truck is a dog, no power after upgrade and will not get over 30mph in 8 seconds..Have video
BUY IT BACK...3075.00 doesnt even come close to what I have lost. Go try and trade it...$10000 under what you expect..WE GOT SCREWED

41 - 54 of 54 Posts