RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I lead in my dreams.

Packed beyond the silly so far. Main St. was completely closed off because of so much grid lock around. Track area and Iron Horse just full-up.
Little bit of rain the next few days but before that, much fun.

Wife loves to drink Twisted Tea at the Iron Horse. Actually she transforms after drinking from this:

...to this:

Pam sent this picture to one son and a daughter. Neither believed she could drink that much.

I like to look at old things.

Then go home and take a nap.

·
Super Moderator
2,971 Posts
Well even after the twisted tea transformation she had the good sense to keep her riding leathers. ;)

·
Administrator
2,187 Posts
Wish I was there, thanks for sharing!

I can't wait for the weather to break up here so I can get the camper out and enjoy some warmth. Enjoy!

·
Registered
12,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Raining right now. Gave up last night and returned home. Probably head back Wednesday. Only glitch I see is the temperature drops into the 30's. No way will my wife try to ride around like that, let alone sit outside and watch the Thursday night flat tract TT race.

Then another bummer - my alarm is stuck on in that yellow Harley. Dealing with that now but I have many other bikes to use. No hurry to get here as I see it. Cold is relative. For here, it's cold until Friday at Daytona but high 70's at my place just south of Tampa. Amazing what difference you can find in just a hundred + miles of location.

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Where can I git me sum uv that special TWISTID TEE stuf? I wont to git me a drum of it!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts