RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to the dealer today and he says that there is only a $1500 incentive right now on the EcoDiesel. I have searched the forum to find the number to call in and verify the current incentives, but I cannot locate it.

Would someone that's more talented than me, please post in this thread the phone number? (I'm just not finding it with the search function.)

I would really appreciate it!

Also, is there a conquest incentive right now? It shows on Edmunds, but typically these type incentives are voluntary for the dealer to give or keep.

·
Premium Member
13,980 Posts
Know there's a military one. Then there's most always some kind of "friends and family" one. You can usually get $1,000 off if you finance for at least 4 months.

Sorry I don't remember a number to call. There is a list of incentives on the web site but little is for the Ecodiesel I think. The initial surge is over and now you are into a supply problem. Since they can sell all they have already produced, there's little reason to do incentives now.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Chrysler Incentives: 1-800-227-0757.

There are all manner of national, regional and specialty incentives.

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks very much!!!

·
Registered
214 Posts
If they tell you something get the persons name and id number if it sounds to good. When you get to the dealer the dealer has to be able to put a number or code in the computer to get the credit no matter what they tell you. I was told I could get the conquest 1000 then had to call them at the dealership then they said no then yes then no had to fight for it but got it in the end.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts