RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My sales man told me he could not lock in current incentives with my order...but, I've been reading here you guys are considering taking the incentives now vs. later? Also, I read somewhere a phone # you could call for current incentives, can't find it now. I'm wondering if calling would shed light on my question.

·
Registered
95 Posts
My sales person said they would lock in the current offer of $2000, but if it went up at the time of delivery they would honor the higher rebate. If it went down, we still get the $2000.

·
Registered
48 Posts
For my purchase, they said they would lock in the incentives whenever I contracted the truck. They actually allowed me to order without placing under a contract which worked out in my advantage since the incentives actually went up $500 over what it was last month.

·
Registered
583 Posts
Right now there is a $2000 incentive and another $1000 conquest incentive listed on Edmunds. They also list a $500 Chrysler Capital, assuming that you finance with them, I suppose.

So, excluding Military, the max. incentive right now is $3500. Is this correct? I joined Tread Lightly, but there is a 30-day waiting period to get my control #. I thought my company had a supplier agreement for the employees, but they did not renew it, apparently. (only GM right now!)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts