RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
I use AllState and my policy didn't change when I got my truck. However I just signed up for the electric box that I attach to the truck's computer so the insurance company can monitor 4 things: speed over 80 mph, time of day driving, excessive breaking and annual miles. If I land in the more "safe" category (which I think I will), then I can save up to 30% on my policy

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
I pay 960 bucks a year full nut coverage.

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
Ya that sucks dirty balls sudbury!! That's a shitpile of money wholly! I got 5 tickets on my record here in ontario and I don't pay anywhere near that...

·
Registered
118 Posts
Nope no DUI , no tickets nothing , insurance goes down when you reach 25 years and older , I've shopped around and that was the lowest price I could find

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I think if I was paying 240 a month I would I would not drive. I think it is time to find new insurance provider! 240 a month is just about a truck payment.

·
Registered
118 Posts
I work shifts In Saskatchewan , I'm gonna have to drive down and register it at my work house. And my insurance will be 100$ a month and I'll drive it back and keep it in Ontario since I have a work truck out here

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Haven't gotten the bill yet for the ED... but my 2010 was only around $500 year. Should be about the same. But, after I gave them the VIN... they asked if it was a dump or flat bed. (lol)

My cars and house are with Erie Ins. My "toys" (boat, bikes, Jetskis) are with progressive.

·
Registered
241 Posts
It sucks being young, I remember paying $150 a month when I was in my mid 20's and had a Z-28 Camaro and this was in the mid 90's. This was for a car that if totaled they would have had to pay maybe $20K for not or about half of what our trucks are worth. Like he said it sucks being young.

·
Registered
231 Posts
$860 per year. Full coverage including uninsured / underinsured driver

·
Registered
236 Posts
$850 a year for State Farm full coverage

1 - 20 of 22 Posts