RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am a heavy iPhone user and play Spotify through the Bluetooth interface. I have to physically close and reopen the app (or disconnect/reconnect Bluetooth) every time I enter the truck otherwise no sound will play. Has anyone else had this problem or any other iPhone problems? I've had the truck less than 24 hours and trying to figure it all out.

·
Registered
281 Posts
I've had no problems with connecting my iPhone 5. Only issue I have is it always wants to start my iPod music instead of back to spotify where it left off. So I always have to start spotify. Kind of annoying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
254 Posts
I haven't had any issues with an older release of spotify - music would resume as soon as bluetooth connected. I'll try with the latest release this afternoon and let you know.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Finally tried with the most recent spotify update - mine does the same thing; does not resume play back.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Mine is totally random. This morning I got in and it resumed where I left off last night. Other times it goes to the iTunes/iPod playlist instead. Weird. And annoying.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts