RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My list of pending recalls included the U07 Autopark. When I checked today it is no longer listed.
Does anyone know if it was cancelled? Or why? Or what will FCA say to those who had it performed?

·
Registered
67 Posts
I looked on the FCA global recall website. U07 rotary shift recall is still active. It does however state if the vehicle has the V08, V11or V16 aem recall perform the AEM recall first them perform the U07. The U07 is a pcm and tcm and rfh flash. The AEM is pcm and tcm flash.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I looked on the FCA global recall website. U07 rotary shift recall is still active. It does however state if the vehicle has the V08, V11or V16 aem recall perform the AEM recall first them perform the U07. The U07 is a pcm and tcm and rfh flash. The AEM is pcm and tcm flash. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks, that explains it is still active with my pending V08. Strange the U07 would be removed from my Mopar and Carfax lists.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Jeeptec1, any idea what the consequences are if the U07 is done first? I had my truck in for a water pump and the dealer did the U07 but didn't have the V08 AEM packets. I went to another dealer further away from home and got the V08 AEM done about a week later.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts