RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner

It took me 5 years but I finally got an Ecodiesel!!!

2K views 16 replies 8 participants last post by  avsfreak13 
#1 ·
Been on and off the forum for far too long but now I finally have an Ecodiesel!!! 2015 Outdoorsman quadcab 3.55 rear axle 64k miles. Absolutely love the color and mpg. Averaged 28 going from the front range of Colorado to up here in Steamboat Springs. The added bonus was the previous owner had already done some nice mods like the magnetic fuel caps, an s&b cold air intake, easy open tailgate.

I plan on getting a GDE tune when I can afford it, but after scrolling through here it sounds like there was a settlement recently and I may be entitled to some free cash after a trip to the dealership? Could someone put me in the right direction? I found the thread earlier but cant seem to find it again.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Congratulations. Your truck looks awesome.
Not sure if the cash back would go to you, pretty sure others will provide the correct answer shortly.

#4 ·
Congrats on the new truck.

#5 ·
They have been around over 5 years so you sure looked and looked. Welcome to the fold of owners.

There is a new section dedicated to that settlement thing. Find it, read through and explore the links that will read you to an explanation of eligibility. I seem to remember an ownership time frame. Read and figure out if you fit in anywhere.

#6 ·
Thanks everyone I'm very excited to join the club finally! Put on 500miles so far up and down the Colorado mountains and the lie-o-meter has me averaging 27.5mpg which is frankly outstanding. Finally found that thread 65 pages! Best get to reading lol

#14 ·
The following persons (including entities and individuals) are excluded from the Class:
• Owners or lessees who acquired an Eligible Vehicle after January 12, 2017 (NOV date) and
transferred ownership or terminated their lease before April 15, 2019;

Don't shoot Kaz. He is good.

Reactions: Kazimodo
#17 ·
I appreciate all the info. I just got all the paperwork filled out and am planning on submitting the claim tomorrow so we will see what happens. From my understanding I'm entitled to either the full $3000 or $2000 of the previous owner makes a claim as well.

Thanks again for the warm welcome!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.