RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got this from my dealer today! One more week!

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
BTW, it's been exactly 30 days since I placed the order!

·
Registered
290 Posts
Mine was loaded on a Thursday by Sunday it was on the ground in Mesquite TX and at the dealer Monday morning and this was during a holiday weekend. Would not be surprised if you get sooner, ask your dealer if they can put a request in to get it a.s.a.p. when unloaded.

·
Registered
2014 Lonestar EcoDiesel 4X4
1,885 Posts
Nice! Congrats!
Mine was built a day before yours. I hope it is on a train too :)

·
Registered
64 Posts
That's great news! I really wanted to order from Allen Samuels in Katy because they are right around the corner from me. But they didn't want to match an offer I had from another dealer even though their website says they'll beat any offer by $500. They said the other dealer would never honor the deal they made and that I would probably be back to purchase from them (Allen Samuels). Well, they rolled the dice and they were wrong!

It's too bad. I really liked the sales guy I was working with there. His name was Eddie. Nice guy. Glad to hear you are having a better experience than I did there! :)

·
Registered
391 Posts
243 Marty- Is your truck white by chance?? i Think i saw a white one in the lot that they put all the new deliveries when i drove by this morning

·
Registered
96 Posts
FP3 Yes it is white. I haven't heard anything from Kevin yet. My blood pressure just rose like you wouldn't believe.
Emailing him now. Where do you live? I'm in West Covina.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Least yours was released, mine's been inspection for (yes I know it's ONLY) a week now. Love how I also get the standard line of 'Quality being of utmost importance and we take inspections and quality control seriously here at Fiat Chrysler Automobiles' when I ask about the truck.

·
Registered
96 Posts
I shouldn't have called. It's like self torture. I've been pretty patient through this and now it's getting closer and knowing it's built and sitting at the trainyard just kills me. I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas and it's ONLY THANKSGIVING!!! lol

·
Registered
200 Posts
Don't put much faith in the 1 800 number, they changed my delivery date 3 times and never in my favor. I ordered my truck April 17th and got it June 23rd.

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Don't count on it. I don't know about the rails near you or the auto distribution yards, but everything is jammed around here.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
96 Posts
Ordered mine May 24. I was told 8-10 weeks which would be roughly the last week of July. Then last week it was updated to be here by June 30. Somewhat confused now. I guess I should go with July 30 and hope for the best. My dealer was awesome and can't say enough good things about them. I know it's not their fault. It is what it is. Time to be patient.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Nope. They don't get that detailed with their info.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
My salesman texted me and said the train is here in Houston now. Just waiting for it to be unloaded and delivered to dealer. He said I might be able to come Saturday!

My salesman (Rob Anderson) has been awesome through this process. Highly recommend him and Allen Samuels Dodge in Katy to anyone in the Houston area. They have a beautiful black Longhorn 2wd ED in stock right now.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts