RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know myself any many others have received rebates in the mail for $500 that expire on June 2 !,
What is everyone's game plan with this ?
My truck was ordered while the rebate was valid .the dealer claims they won't honor it if the truck comes in after June 2!
Why is is my fault the truck is sitting on a rail car for the last 4 weeks!!!
Curious to hear other members input!
I'll tell them to stick it up their A... If they don't honor it ! I know is only $500 but it's the principle at this point!,,

·
Registered
118 Posts
I put it on record with Chrysler incentive dept. They said I could put a claim in after I purchase the vehicle. Not sure how that will work.
I also believe current rebates change June 3. I have escalated my complaint to second level, but Ram has not called me back in over a week.
I have been posting this status on Ram facebook page every day. I agree with you. They should eat the new truck but I sold my truck 2 weeks ago and have
been using my bike and a rental. I am really pissed.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Same here i sold my truck and bought a
P.O.S 2003 chevy malibu as a beater for the time being! I am gonna call chrysler incentive dept today to do the same!

·
Registered
118 Posts
Yup, confirmed. All those in NJ,NY,Conn, Trucks are on Train moving out of Ohio on their way to NJ depot.
Chrysler called me today, it seems like all the pestering about the delays have paid off. Bonus,
They are paying for my rent-a-car for the whole time I was waiting past the original ETA.
Since I am an honest man and since I only rented for one week used my bike the rest of the time I only applied for the one rental.
They did say if I don't get the truck on time again they, Chrysler will pay rental again.

Surprise , surprise, they did the right thing.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
pm me regarding this rental ! Or just post how it's done.
Thanks for the info regarding train location,!! All I could get was that it was in Ohio .

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I received a call from RAM customer service today stating they would honor the $500 rebate offer that was emailed to me from Chrysler ,back in April . It took a couple days for approval but a little complaining about delays worked. Customer service agents name was LYNNE.
she said dealer needs to call customer care at time of to delivery to confirm . Just a bit of info !,

1 - 6 of 6 Posts