RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2018 1500 Laramie
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI all,

Just finished up the inaugural drive of my 2018 Laramie ED that I got 4 days ago. Was a simple 1000 miles drive from Indiana back to home and it was just awesome. Super comfy, great infotainment screen and just cruising at 80.

It was a real struggle getting this shipped from Cali to IN but my god was it worth it, being able to chuck all my stuff in it AND see out the back is a game changer.

I'm SO so happy I could get it in red and with the options I wanted. Getting the GDE tune after I make some money this summer (college student life boys) and maybe some extras.

Best,

Ya boi, Wheat.

·
Registered
2019 Classic Laramie CC
103 Posts
Nice looking truck....enjoy the ride. Get a tune as soon as you can afford it and check that recalls are up to date.

·
Super Moderator
3,647 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Great folks around here. Stoked for you Wheat. Great looking truck. IMO make investing in the tune a priority and don't forget the brake option. Here is a link you may like.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Beautiful truck! You’ll love it. I know I love mine. Definitely follow Verns advice. Get the EGR deleted, Stay up on maintenance, and keep the RPMs above 1500. Good luck.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts