RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
505 Posts
Yeah I agree, that's a great looking truck. That Longhorn western look interior sure sets it apart. I looked at a Longhorn Hemi and almost bought it until the salesman let slip the Ecodiesel was coming out. Longhorn and Ecodiesel! Hot damn.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
looks awesome!! i think. can we see some pictures that instagram hasnt had a seizure on please? haha
unfortunately my girlfriend get help but instagram EVERY photo that passes her path! LOL I will work on it though ; )

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yeah guys, BAD A-- Truck. Monotone is a option for Longhorn. Now Hopefully they will come up with a Bull Bar option that wont mess with front sensors. And it turns out the bumper of the ED Longhorn is different from the Hemi Longhorn bumper so we have to wait for Bushwacker to modify their pocket style fender flares to fit. Now im going to go drive around aimlessly blasting the Alpine stereo system to build this MPG up! LOL

·
Registered
49 Posts
Nice looking truck . I like the rims they really go good with the truck. What kind of tires do you have on them and what size ?

·
Registered
95 Posts
We picked up our's today too. Scott's Droid 015.jpg Scott's Droid 016.jpg Scott's Droid 017.jpg

Reactions: Virgilio
1 - 11 of 11 Posts