Engine Block heater
Convenience Group
Power sunroof
Air Suspension 4 corner

Now comes the wait :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

·
Registered
51 Posts
Congrates,, Who did you order it from, Smolich??? I ordered mine there on 5/22.. BTW what FD ya from... I was amazed smolich beat dave smith in Idaho.. I ordered the laramie c/c 4x4 short box, graphite grey with silver bottom, no air suspension, black bucket seats and 17" wheels. msrp was $50,215 and final price of $40,600. I just hope it shows up before the snow hits.. :)

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Two more Central Oregon owners! Welcome! Welcome! :)

·
Registered
92 Posts
Congrats . I have the same truck and color combo. It stands out. I got a lot compliment on the color. Its worth the wait . Gas mileage getting better as time goes on.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hey guys. Congrats on the order. I'm in the central Oregon area as well. FF/PM in Redmond. Picking mine up Saturday the 14th from Dave Smith in Idaho. I ordered it at the end of April.

I've had my eye out for these trucks around town but haven't spotted one yet. Be nice to see another!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Hey guys. Congrats on the order. I'm in the central Oregon area as well. FF/PM in Redmond. Picking mine up Saturday the 14th from Dave Smith in Idaho. I ordered it at the end of April.

I've had my eye out for these trucks around town but haven't spotted one yet. Be nice to see another!
Ok so what did you order??? Details man. How did Dave Smith treat ya.. I tried using them again but they didn't beat Smolich.. least for me.. . :) seems like a lot of firefighters here in Deschutes county will have some trucks in the near future.. Kudos
I ordered mine on 5/20.. Still no delivery schedule even tho its been 6 months.. ( I know its not been that long but man it sure fells like it>> )

·
Registered
6 Posts
I've gotta say that Dave Smith was great. Not once did they ask me for money. Simply answered the 1000 questions I had.

I ordered an Outdoorsman with the works.
Steet Metallic monotone
Crew cab
Short bed
Luxury, protection and comfort packages
Trailer brake
Air suspension
8.4 with nav
20" wheel
Engine block heater
Tinted windows

I also ordered an A.R.E. Outlander canopy with a full carpet package. J R Canopy will install it next week.

Keeps me up at night with excitement. I started truck shopping in November. Glad when it all comes together!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts