1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i tried to order a Laramie Limited 4x2 crew 5'7" with rambox ecodiesel

I was told that no 4x2 Limited
I was also told no rambox on 5'7" bed on Limited

It is a very common configuration to get what i wanted with a HEMI, the magic question is will it ever be available for the ecodiesel.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
From what I gather restrictions routinely come and go, usually because of production schedules or parts availability. With the diesel in early stages of production the restrictions figure to be more of an issue. Of course, Ram does not communicate the restrictions so all we can do is have a dealer try to build something and see what happens. Very frustrating! :mad:

Another problem with some combinations is weight. This can affect the Longhorn and Limited models the most. They have a minimum payload threshold of 750 lbs (5 people x 150 lbs) which restricts the number of options. The diesel, Rambox, 4x4, sunroof and other options add up quickly. The build procedure really needs a curb weight calculator.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hopefully it does, all i know for now is im going to have to wait to see if ram changes what configurations are available to order. I am hoping that they are limiting what you can do just so they can just get the first run out on the market and get people talking/buying them.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts