RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone tell me if I can fit 295/60R20's (33.9" x 11.8") on a stock truck without a lift/level kit?
Reason I am asking is that I want to wait for the Bilstein 5100's to be available to level the truck (latest ETA is Julyish) but I wanted to go ahead and swap the tires ASAP.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Do you have the air suspension, if so like me I can tell you that my 275/65R20 tires just barely rub when lowered all the way down. I took my truck to the tire shop and changed the first day. I couldn't stand the limitations of the OEM's for 2 years.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No air suspension for me. I wanted to put a leveling kit on the truck.

Do you have the air suspension, if so like me I can tell you that my 275/65R20 tires just barely rub when lowered all the way down. I took my truck to the tire shop and changed the first day. I couldn't stand the limitations of the OEM's for 2 years.

·
Registered
579 Posts
I added 275/65R20 Nitto's to my truck with no problems. No Air Suspension or lift.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Any fuel milage decrease whenu went with the size up tire?

·
Registered
16 Posts
your not going to fit ( 295/60/20's ) on a stock wheel / suspension.

To pull that off you would need negative offset 20x9 rims, or even have to step up to a 20x10 w/ negative offset... while staying on the stock suspension. Now you could install wheel spacers, but not sure what size you would need.

and don't go off road much lol. your gonna be stuffed up without a level.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Think a 295/70/18 would fit with 0 offset? Have to wait 4-6 weeks for coilovers to get here :(

1 - 10 of 10 Posts