RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Ram 1500 Laramie Crew Cab
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all. Have about 4800 miles on my 2022 Laramie. Stock suspension, no mods, no off-roading. I’ve recently noticed a chirping noise from the left front area. I can hear it when I drive, and when the truck is parked and engine off, pushing on the left front suspension reproduces the chirping sound. Sounds like I’ve got a bird in there. Haven’t crawled under to take a look yet. Anybody have an idea what this might be? New parts breaking in? I assume nothing serious but I hate unknown sounds like that.

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
Hey all. Have about 4800 miles on my 2022 Laramie. Stock suspension, no mods, no off-roading. I’ve recently noticed a chirping noise from the left front area. I can hear it when I drive, and when the truck is parked and engine off, pushing on the left front suspension reproduces the chirping sound. Sounds like I’ve got a bird in there. Haven’t crawled under to take a look yet. Anybody have an idea what this might be? New parts breaking in? I assume nothing serious but I hate unknown sounds like that.
Hi: YetiMtb... A Robin?
Dieseldragon North shore of Lake Erie.

·
Registered
3,684 Posts
@YetiMtb, as you said, it's most likely not serious, but a chirping sound isn't normal. It's always best to document your concern with the dealer while under warranty.

Reactions: YetiMtb
1 - 5 of 5 Posts