RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With me still waiting for my second payout and the lack of response or even now being able to connect to the EcoDiesel claims, I went back into the court order to settle the claim. We all have legal counsel we can use. I highly suggest everone with an issue, send a proper email to them and raise the awareness and perhaps we may get some action.

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
The lawyers are probably sitting on a nice warm tropical island with FCA cash burning holes in their pockets.

Doubt they care about us anymore.

·
Registered
92 Posts
I just finished a chat with them and this is the response I got. Nothing really new but thought I would share.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I did get a call back from the legal team. Their answer on the 2nd part payments is the deadline was never extended to previous owners. She said there was a large number of paper claims they were going through, which took additional time. The expect checks to be rolling by end of February. I'll be calling them back if I don't see my check by then.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I was one of the ones that said one check. I called again today after being stuck on “settlement check mailed” for almost 5 months now. They told me that they would switch me to two checks, send out the first in 6-8 weeks and the second one, if eligible will come whenever they get to it. Said FCA isn’t going to release those payments until they are positive no previous owner’s submitted claims. She literally told me “someday”

1 - 7 of 7 Posts