RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner

Level, body lift, and 35's

38K views 23 replies 16 participants last post by  SmokinCigarettes 
#1 ·
Leveled with the 5100's set at 2.1. Then added a 1.5 inch body lift. Fuel throttle wheels that are 20x10 with a -12 offset. Wrapped in 35x12.5x20 trail grapplers. I love it! Land vehicle Vehicle Automotive tire Car Bumper
Automotive exterior Bumper Auto part Grille Vehicle
Alloy wheel Tire Automotive tire Wheel Vehicle
Land vehicle Tire Vehicle Car Automotive tire
Land vehicle Tire Vehicle Car Automotive tire
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Pickup truck

I'll get some better pics when I get her cleaned up. Just finished the install an hour ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

See less See more
#5 ·
Looks nice. I would assume the bumper would need to be removed for the body lift.

#16 ·
I did that exact setup on my Hemi but had my fronts at 2.8 and rear .75 spacer. The exhaust has a ball joint towards rear that will allow you to move exhaust and make look stock. Btw truck looks great. Land vehicle Vehicle Car Tire Automotive tire
Automotive exhaust Vehicle Auto part Exhaust system Car

Reactions: ram2
#22 ·
I went with the zone off-road 1.5 body lift. No need to replace any of the hoses. Install took me and a buddy about 5 hrs. It's all pretty straight forward but you do have to drill your own holes in the bumper relocater bracket and I had to notch my back bumper around the back bumper bracket. Wasn't real hard tho.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#23 ·
Looks great. Any thoughts now that it's been on for a while? Gas mileage before and after?

Reactions: SmokinCigarettes
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.